11 Mart 2014 Salı

ESSIE SPEAKS OF ACTORS

Well folks, the Oscar season has come and gone once again, leaving us to ruminate over the winners and the losers. I couldn't actually follow the action blow by blow as I am still travelling at the moment but I did keep a weather eye out for the winners on social media.

I have a bit to say about the winners and losers but that may have to wait for such a time where I have had more sleep and my head is not partly full of Japanese architecture. In the meanwhile, let's keep talking about the films themselves, shall we? Here's a bit of a double update for your delectation (not to mention to make up for the fact that . The films that walked away with the awards for best actor, best actress and best supporting actor.

happy viewing folks,
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder