14 Ekim 2013 Pazartesi

ESSIE AT THE BFI!

Not in any official capacity you understand. (If anyone from the BFI is reading this and you happen to be hiring however...). I'm "raiding" the London Film Festival. And I can't wait to tell you about it. 

Anyone who knows the first thing about me, knows what my schedule is like. In a word, more often than not these days it’s like nothing on earth. It’s so hectic and so changable I often don’t know what my schedule is like until the day before, I gave up on weekly planners LONG ago. So went my selection of films I wanted to watch at the London Film Festival. The combination of my rather eccentric work hours, my budget and  my incredibly eclectic tastes produced the combo of films that I will be writing to you about this week - and for several weeks to come. I hope you enjoy them - because I am LOVING every minute. 

Oh, oh and scroll down a bit... Look! Trailers! See, since both of these films aren't out on DVD yet to the best of my knowledge, I have hunted down the trailers for your delectation. This has the potential of becoming a "thing" on this blog... The only negative "thing" is, they are a tad bit lopsided. I have thrown up my hands in defeat on that one. If anyone knows how to fix it, please mention it in a comment. Oh and you're going to have  to squint a bit for the subtitles on Exhibits, especially if you're at a time of life where, shall we say, you need reading glasses (sorry Mom). I thought about taking it out all together, but I think it still gives you a good feel of the film, so it stayed. Stop the pounding heart does not have subtitles (thankfully), so you should be ok with that one. 

happy viewing folks and have a great week!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder