30 Ekim 2013 Çarşamba

ESSIE SPEAKS OF THE INGENUITY OF THE HUMAN SPIRIT

Well sorry about that. I do try and keep things on track over here, no matter what goes on in my "offline life" but I cannot control everyting. Getting the flu is one of these things. Anyhow, we're back on track now and just to re-iterate, the blog will be re-updated on sunday, as usual, so you have plenty to read through this week at least!

This week's characters are testaments to the human spirit. Confronted by any adversity, be it in local contexts such as political pressure and censorship or more universal ones such as family life and careers, once the initial fear has been put aside, the human spirit is resiliant enough to make extraordinary things happen with a situation. The works I show this week shows us what we are capable of doign with a situation... The results are sometimes good and sometimes bad... But in any case, they are definitely extraordinary.

And don't forget to check out my new videos at the bottom of the page! The trailer for "Baby Jane" proved a tad elusive (and a tad beyond my technical abilities when finally found), so I have put in a rather famous sequence from the movie to whet your apetites.

happy viewing,
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder