21 Ekim 2013 Pazartesi

ESSIE STILL AT THE LONDON FILM FESTIVAL!

Oh come on, you know me better than that. You knew this whole festival theme was going to go on for a while.

And before I forget, an important adition : Please scroll down to the bottom of the page for the non-lopsided (I'm so proud) trailers of the films this week. From now on, I have decided, the Amazon links for the films (if they exist) will be placed at the side as they always were and the trailers at the bottom. See? Lots of juicy stuff for you to root through. Don't ever say I don't make an effort to keep you amused :) Anyway, Our Sunhi's trailer can be found below as you can see and Sixteen has not a trailer but a whole behind the scenes video! (Oh don't be scared, it's only 2,5 minutes. You can spare that much) Scroll down! Check'em out!

I did enjoy the festival though. I only wish my budget would allow to go to as many films as I did back home in Istanbul. But ticket prices are a good deal different over there. Oh well... But at least it was a bit more of an interesting challange. With fewer "shots", you had to be extra careful in chosing. I ended up with as ecclectic a bunch as ever - and that's after a whole load of reading and re-reading the festival programme. I'm sure this says something about my character, but I'm not entirely sure what...


happy viewing!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder