27 Temmuz 2013 Cumartesi

ESSIE SPEAKS OF ESCAPISM

Oh I am SO sorry. But you haven't abandoned me yet, right? Please? I'll be back on track next week. We're back to updating on Thursdays. I've got a plan and a schedule and everything. Please don't go. It's going to be fun.

I wasn't entirely sure how to "group" this week's posts. I ended up calling it escapism, but honestly, it is more than your average "movie experience". I mean come on. We have all played cops and robbers. We have all played cowboys and indians. They have been magicking us away from our daily worries since we were tiny. And guess what, this week we have all four!

So whether you want to go back in time to a period when life was simpler (but then again was life ever really that simple?) or get lost in the cut throat world of crime and punishment today (but can we really forget about our daily troubles while watching something so close to home?) we have something for you. Both to help you forget, and for you to chew on, depending on what your "thing" is.

I hope you enjoy.

Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder