12 Temmuz 2013 Cuma

ESSİE SPEAKS OF FEEL GOOD MOVIES

Let's be clear. This is Essie-style feel good movies.

Now don't be alarmed, I know for a fact that my taste in films is very ecclectic indeed, however trust me, even I break away from minimalist cinema with deep undertones sometimes. In fact, as a massive fan of all things animation I often indulge my inner 8-year old and this week she felt like Wallace and Grommit. I was more than happy to oblige, so see the results below :)

But I also have an "uplifting story/overcoming the odds/make you think" kind of feel good movie in there. And guess what, it has the added benefit of being a true strory to boot.

Go on, indulge yourself. It's summer. We're even having a heat-wave in the UK so the sun IS shining. Life doesn't always go our way, but with a bit of a tuck and lift of the morale (as it were) things should soon start looking better...

happy viewing my dears,
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder