10 Ocak 2013 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF ROBERT DOWNEY JR.

OK, I hear you say, that's a bit random. Why, of all the actors around, Robert Downey Jr. ?

Well gentle reader, it may possibly be because I have recently discovered what a funny guy he is. I doubt his initial aim in life was to become a comedian per se, indeed he is very successful in numerous other more serious roles. However, he is, in my view, particularly brilliant at playing a certain type of eccentric genius that rubs everyone the wrong way but saves the day in the end. A kind of "action anti-hero" as it were. Not only are the films exciting to watch, be it storylines or special effects, they had me literally in stiches as I watched. So I wanted to share them with you.

And come on, be fair. It's january. It's cold and depressing. I reckon we all deserve a bit of an escape into a fantasy world. No?

happy viewing,
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder