3 Ocak 2013 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF BATTLES - WITH THE SELF

Hey there folks! How is 2013 treating you so far? Have you all re-adapted to work? Have you got used to putting the date as 2013 as opposed to still going with 2012?

And more importantly, how are those New Year's resolutions going? As you can see, mine are at the so far so good stage. Not only am I here, bright and early, updating my blog, I am also updating it with "up to date" stuff. By the way, for those who were fans of my old style an worried about this addition - don't be. Please note I said "more" up to date stuff. The old and the random will keep coming thick and fast. As can be exemplified this week.

We have one star-studded TV series to kick of your New Year and one older film that, to my mind, is definitely a classic. Both involve battles with the self, against impossible odds, against desperate circumstances (but these are not war films peeps, FYI, let's not have any confusion!) As for the outcome of these battles? You're just going to have to watch and see aren't you?

Belated Happy New Year Peeps. Have a great week!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder