28 Haziran 2012 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF MIXED BAGS

Yeap I know. Tut - tut - tut. Two mixed bags in a row. Well but come on. Who can blame me. I've been watching some amazing films these days; I really can't help it if they're all so terribly disparate. Two of our films this week are rather "contentious" - both the directors set tongues wagging on many different levels. It is my argument though that the films themselves, well... They speak for themselves don't they... And then, thrown in there just for the sci-fi / adventure fans out there, a cult classic. A cult classic I hadn't watched before actually (yes, I hang my head in shame). I sincerely hope you enjoy. And yes. I am developing an obsession with Terrance Malik. And I'm proud of it =) happy viewing, Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder