21 Haziran 2012 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF A GREAT DIRECTOR MIXED BAG

Ok, confession time. I'm in a little bit of doodah this week. My schedule is all over the shop. Oh I'm coping. Only just thought. A bit of extra responsibility is one of the causes. My being slightly overwhelmed by the large amounts of philosophy that is finding its way into my dissertation is another. However I am "keeping calm and carrying on" in true British stylee. And as allways, doodah or no doodah, I have delivered. (Note the rather thinly veiled feeling of achievement). Besides, being all planned and themed is all very well and good (I'm not being sarky, I do rather like it) but the old mixed bag is the way it all began for us, right? There is something fun, I feel, about not having a clue what may be coming next. A blog-thrill as it were. Oh please yourself, I try =)In the meanwhile, a trip to a magical land, a surreal and minimalist masterpiece and a fly on the wall type biopic are all vying for your love and attention. And all, I might add, are the works of great directors we all love and admire, so it'll be a tough one to choose from. Better go watch'em all, like I did then =) happy viewing, Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder