14 Haziran 2012 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF TWO EPICS

I had something completely different in mind for this week. Completely. Then I just happened to watch The New World by Terrance Malik. It threw me so much, affected me to such an extent that I had to tell you all about it. As in right now. The film is such a sweeping, emotional, brilliant epic, I didn't have the heart to couple it with two other random films - that would be unfair on everyone concerned - so I wasn't entirely sure of what I wanted to do with it, until I watched... Saving Private Ryan. Another sweeping epic of a completely different ilk. Just as hard hitting as The New World only in a different way. Which made me think to myself, these two have to go on the blog together. So ladies and gentlemen, from the completely original to one of the best executions of the truly classical, here are two epics that really speak for themselves. Oh, one last thing. The New World is officially my favorite love film ever. I am going to be upset if you don't like it. Just saying... happy viewing, Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder