7 Haziran 2012 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF LADIES TO BE RECKONED WITH

Ok, I was just looking at the banner thing at the top of the website in its latest incarnation this week. It has become a brilliant incarnation of my very erratic viewing habits. And I'm sorry to say fellas it's only going to go downhill from here. I know what's coming up you see. And yes, it only gets more complicated from here. But actually wait, no, I'm not sorry. You guys are still around. You like it as much as I do. More of the same coming up, yeah! About this week. This week it's all about the ladies. I was going to call it dangerous ladies but that doesn't actually cover it at all. No, these ladies are not dangerous as long as you don't mess with them. If you do mess with them however, you better have a backup plan. Or three. There is also multiple references here; the ladies may be some of the most extraordinary characters in cinema like Thelma and Louise, a character but maybe more importantly a director such as Katheryn Bigelow and lastly a little lady who has overcome extraordinary odds with the help of her friends to inspire everyone. Like Winter. So there. That one goes out to my ladies! Happy viewing, Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder