26 Nisan 2012 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF THE WORLD OF CRIME

Aah, now you're talking. A good cop flick, a good heist movie, nothing can beat it, right? Of course I'm right. It's my favorite kind of "chill out" movie. I have, you may have noticed, a bit of a soft spot for crime series too. And I mean hey, I need it at the moment, the end of the year and assesments are near; I need all the chilling out I can get. Not that I have time to indulge... On the other hand, if your schedules are a bit less hectic than mine, try out these three. We have a heist movie that is a classic and a legend in its own right, a french classic film noir - that rather perversely made it to the IMDB top 250, so don't knock it - and my semi-obligatory stop in Asia - but one you won't regret hopefully. happy viewing! Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder