4 Nisan 2012 Çarşamba

ESSIE SPEAKS OF WORLD CINEMA

I know. I have done world cinema before. About half a dozen times. But please bare with me. It's a big world. And there is a lot of cinema to cover.

And another thing, at least I'm keeping the menu as varied as possible. I have a typical social realist film with Ken Loach - who is British I grant you but hey, Britain is part of the world too :) - An Indian period piece laced with social criticism with the work of Satyajit Ray and lastly but by no means least, a film that defies explanation from Jee-woon Kim, a director you may know from Korean horror films such as A Tale of Two Sisters and I saw the devil. But no worries, this is NOT a horror film, quite the opposite :)

In short, something in there for everyone. Please enjoy. Though perhaps not all at once. That would be just plain confusing.

happy viewing!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder