5 Mayıs 2011 Perşembe

THEME OF THE WEEK : MASTERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD

Hello everyone!

First of all I'm sorry for the change in adress and I hope all the regulars have been able to find me again. I can only say that I deemed the change necessary for various reasons and that it came almost as much of a surprise for me as it did for you... If, in this hassle we have made some new friends, I am happy to see you, pull up a chair and settle down!

Right, so what do we have to watch this week? Well, this week is basically a mixed lot. Only not quite. I decided to share with you three films from three master directors. You will almost definately have heard of them, you may or may not have favorable pre-concieved ideas about them and I reckon that if you haven't already, you should definately take a closer look at them. In short, from a cinematic point of view I think this week's films will provide you with an enjoyable challenge. I hope you like... Take it away maestros!

Have a good week and happy viewing!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder