25 Mayıs 2011 Çarşamba

AND WHAT DO WE HAVE ON THE MENU THIS WEEK?

Hi folks!

Well, I am just back from a short vacation (but I'm a good little writer so none of you noticed) and I am snowed under with various chores but naturally the cinema remains my first priority, hence here I am once more to voice my opinions on various things I have watched...

What do we have this week? Well, a short-ish and quirky little gem from South America about loving life and films to start with. We also have the debut work of a 20 year-old writer - actor - director. Don't look down your nose at it, it shook me to the core, there's something really big waiting happen with that young man. And last of all, for those of you (like my dear Mom) of more ehm... Conservative tastes, a classical period piece.

No, it's not messy. It's a rich open buffet where anyone can take their pick :)

So scroll right down and enjoy!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder