28 Ekim 2010 Perşembe

MORE CHANGES!

Howdy folks!

First of all, I appologise for my seemingly declining number of entries (I am well aware of the fact that I started out at four a week). It has been a busy time for me and I will make it up to you, things are starting to slow down over where I am... More films (greater numbers of them) coming your way soon.

Secondly, do check out that handy little "Labels" section on the right! It'll help you search for films by categories. Most of the titles are pretty self explanatory - "festival /award winner" is where I have grouped those who got attention from the prestigious festivals or awards - could be Grammys or Sundance. "Classic actors" are films with the "big names" of Hollywood in it. I did think of putting individual names but I don't want to have favorites (hehe) and secondly there aren't enough actors (or actresses even) with more than one or two films it would look "untidy"... I will be playing around with this, adding new categories and the like - do let me know if you think I've missed any!

much love and have a great weekend!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder