17 Aralık 2014 Çarşamba

ESSIE SPEAKS OF A DIFFERENT TAKE ON CHRISTMAS

Hi there everybody!

Christmas is fast approaching and the events industry is going slowly but surely mad. I mean it. If you had stepped behind the scenes at a articular high-brow  pop up dining venue in London this week, you would have found the staff jousting with mop handles at one point. Yes, we're all over 20.

That makes the movies even more important for me. I have millions of things to write to you about once I've gathered my scattered wits - and have had a decent nights slee which is VERY rare these days - I'll be coming at you with multiple newbies, including my current obsessions Black Mirror and American Horror Story.

But let's talk about this week. Well it's not entirely a non-Christmas movie. There's whiskey - a lot of it - angels, road to Damascus experiences and redemption. So the themes are there, even though the Christmas decorations aren't. Check it out.

ha y viewing ee s!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder