22 Eylül 2014 Pazartesi

ESSIE STRAYS TO THE LAND OF LITERATURE

As you guys mostly know, I was back in Turkey for three weeks. It was awesome going back to my roots in so many ways, And I don't just mean old haunts and favourite foods. I used to be a MASSIVE bookworm back in the day. But as it does to us all, growing up happened, work happened and what with one thing and another, apart from my commutes to work and back, very little time seemed to be left to actually sit and read. 

However, the lack of wifi in my Mom's house, about which I moaned almost continually all through the vacation, meant I had more time to do non-internet things. Like... You  know, kick back and read for hours. In short, you will have quite a few book reviews coming your way. But I wanted to start with the book that started them all. In that, yeah, that is the one I started on the plane over to Turkey basically :)

happy reading!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder