15 Eylül 2014 Pazartesi

ESSIE SPEAKS OF THE INTERNET

Well, I'm nearing the end of my stay in Turkey. A blast doesn't even come close to describing it. Only problem is, as I have mentioned more than once, my family home does not have wifi. I honestly don't know how I have quite managed to manage without it.

My work, my hobbies, my communications with my loved ones... Even a technophobe like myself can confidently confirm that life as I know it cannot go on without it. So I guess it is somehow appropriate that I should write about one of the biggest internet phenomenons of the decade, nay probably the century.

Scroll down to see what I make of it all...

Oh and incidentally boys and girls, have you seen my newest venture? I am exceedingly proud to announce that I will now be contributing to the film news and reviews on Critics Associated! My first review is already up, check it out HERE.

happy viewing!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder