12 Kasım 2013 Salı

ESSIE SPEAKS OF STARS AND BRIGHT LIGHTS

Well hello there.

I know. My timekeeping has become atrocious. Like, even more than usual. I hope you still keep one eye on the blog and check back, secure in the knowledge that your rather disorganised blogger will definitely update her blog. She's just not always sure when. But hey, let's not dwell on the negative, shall we? Updates are here, and my oh my they are a bright, star-spangled bunch...

Today's films have one thing in common. A plethora of a-list celebrities. Now you make think this is a good thing and you may not - I discuss my opinion on the matter a little further down. But the two films certainly use the phenomenon to very different effects. See what you make of them...

And oh, hey : you will remember to scroll down to the bottom of the page and watch the trailers right? Ok, I mean, they're there if you want them. Just saying. And by the way, if you want to follow me on Twitter (and why not, right?) I'm at @Essie_Tweets :)

happy viewing,
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder