20 Kasım 2013 Çarşamba

ESSIE SPEAKS OF OUTER SPACE...

So... Ok here's what happened.

I had a totally different update planned for this week. Now don't worry, the update is "still there", waiting to be updated. In fact, like I said in a post a little further down it WILL be updated this weekend (Sunday evening GMT) - the theme is horror by the way, not something you see here often. Dario Argento is involved too. There. That's enough teasers. Back to the matter in hand - ahem.

Anyway, yes, so I had something totally different planned for this week. Then I watched Gravity. I had A LOT to say on the matter like most of the blogosphere. So much so that I produced the monster of a blog entry you can see below. It's about the length of two posts. If I were cheeky enough, I WOULD call it two posts in one. Well it is word-count wise. But I see why you'd argue it's a grey area...

So there you go peeps. Check out what your resident blogger thinks of Gravity and check back on Sunday to see what other horrors I have in store for you. Hopefully this should mark the beginning of our return to regular weekend updates.

happy viewing!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder