26 Temmuz 2012 Perşembe

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! THE ALIENS HAVE LANDED! (OR, ESSIE SPEAKS OF ALIENS)

No, no, no. Not the quadrilogy. Ok, not just the quadrilogy. I mean, to be fair, we only have one film left from that lot (I haven't seen Prometheus the prequel as yet so you're safe from that for a while). But I have coupled that last film (which is also pretty damn good like its three siblings) with one of the most amazing alien / alien themed movies I have ever watched. I mean, I always had a feeling this little number (see immediately below) was pretty good, just not quite sure how good. Now I know. And I insist you learn too - trust me, you'll thank me for it. In the meanwhile I apologise for the slightly shorter update today. We are entering a bit of a crazy period of my life now so updates may be a bit shorter (i.e. two films) for the next couple of weeks but never fret. I will not drop below two and I will not miss a single week. So I look forward to meeting you here again next week. In the meanwhile, happy viewing! Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder