19 Temmuz 2012 Perşembe

ALIENS UP THE TREE OF LIFE LURED BY THE SWEET SMELL OF SUCCESS / ESSIE SPEAKS OF MIXED BAGS!

I think it's my whole working on the dissertation, tying concepts together etc. tendency these last days that is making me come up with weirder and weirder post titles these days. But there it is. At least I cannot be accused of being boring. Or ordinary. Howdy folks. Over here in the UK summer is finally threatening to arrive. I'm waiting with baited breath along with the rest of the nation but nothing seems to be happening as yet. It's funny, I was talking to another foreign friend and living here long term does something to one. One suddenly becomes able to talk about the weather, non-stop. Not as small talk either. Literal, serious conversation. I think there's a thesis in there somewhere for budding psychologists but I'm not 100% sure... I have yet another eclectic bag of films for you this week, but fear not, I'm going to try and put some order to my viewing habits as of next week. I may fail. But the effort will be there. Anyhoo, this week may be viewed as me following up various long running projects. We have our last Terrance Malik (until Mr. Malik makes a new film that is), our third Alien film (because I'm hooked on it now) and a classy little number from back in the '50s that I think you'll enjoy the "smell" of. happy viewing, Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder