12 Temmuz 2012 Perşembe

JARHEADS, ALIENS AND A KNIFE IN THE WATER! ESSIE SPEAKS OF GREAT DIRECTORS

Hey there! I hope your summer is treating you well. Over here in the UK we appear to be having one of the wettest summers on record (yay!), so the weather is bipolar at best. Glaring sunshine one minute, pouring with rain the next, sometimes - quite often actually - both at once!! I wish it would just do one or the other. I do not get the both at once bit. Oh look, I've gone all British. An entire paragraph, just about the weather... Anyhoo, I have a sizzlin hot collection for you as always. I hope you're proud of me, as you can see I have managed a theme! It is great directors once again. Quite disparate in style and content (so almost a mixed bag) but united by the fact that they are the creations of the really famous ones; Polanski, Cameron and Mendes. From adventures in outer space to more sobering considerations on life on earth, we have something to tickle every fancy as always, so come one, come all... happy viewing! Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder