4 Ocak 2012 Çarşamba

ESSIE SPEAKS OF INDULGING OUR INNER CHILD

Life is an important business. In fact one great thinker said (Oscar Wilde, one of my favorite great thinkers), as I recall it is far too important to be taken seriously. This is why we should all make room for a little nonsense in our lives. As Willy Wonka (another great thinker in Roald Dahl's universe) said back in the '70s (this is the older film not the Johnny Depp version) "A little nonsense now and then is cheriched by the wisest men." Hence my love of animations. The easiest one-stop route to childhood, fun and fantasy if only for a couple of hours.

I don't know why I'm waxing so philosophical this week. I have a suspicion it's the fact that over here up north it starts getting dark at around 15.30. And I DO NOT like it. One bit.

But enough of that and back to the nonsense!

Happy viewing,
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder