1 Eylül 2011 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF FOOD OF THE SOUL...

No, no, no folks, I haven't taken up meditation. MUSIC is the food of the soul, remember? I mean, honestly, I can't remember who said that, but I remember someone did and that counts for something I suppose =)
So it's musicals this week. An iffy genre, some like it, some don't.So I tried to keep a very wide selection. For the lovers of the golden oldies we have Gene Kelly toe-tapping away, for those who think musicals are a bore we have Jean-Luc Godard's take on the genre (and believe me you'll be trying so hard to unravel this little baby you won't have time to be bored) and lastly an Oscar winning, world famous... Penguin. I bet you know who he is too :)

now settle back, open your ears and eyes this time and enjoy the show!

Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder