7 Aralık 2011 Çarşamba

ESSIE SPEAKS OF "SURREAL MOVIES"

Ok, I'm pretty sure you're all convinced I'm falling to pieces. First shorter updates, now erratic posting, what's the deal? The deal, my best beloved, is deadlines, essays and the like. And when you couple it with family business taking me out of town for most of tomorrow, well... I'd rather post early than late - at least the updates will be here waiting for you when you check in on Thursday (you will - right?). We will go back up to three films and back to our regular broadcast times, this I promise. As of next week in fact. Well, sort of.

Besides, we have some pretty heavy going stuff here, I mean don't "diss" it. Arizona Dream is one of those beautiful films that prevents me from watching literally anything else after it for three or four days - that should buy me some time. And assuming my second offering - another classic, scroll down to find out what!- has the same effect on you (and it well might for completely different reasons!) I think that tides us safely over to next week. Phew ;)

happy viewing!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder