4 Ağustos 2011 Perşembe

GREAT DIRECTORS MEDLY ON ESSIE SPEAKS!

I just had a flash of inspiration. Just now. You see, for the longest time, this week was planned out as a "mixed bag". Even says so in my diary (yes, I make notes of upcoming blog themes in my diary - strange but true =) ). But the thing was that as I was posting them or rather getting ready to post them, I realized that they DID have something in common. All three were works of really great, famous directors. Mixed they were, I mean they have almost nothing else in common; Akira Kurosawa's Red Beard is about charity, patience and hospitals in the middle ages, Roman Polanski's The Tenant is a psychological thriller and as we all pretty much know, Clint Eastwood's Million Dollar Baby is a boxing epic. Hence the term medly. Well, some things are best left uncategorized anyway... They are also, I can't help feeling, films that wouldn't exactly jump out at you to watch, so maybe I will succeed in pushing them up a bit on your "to watch" list...

This is good quality stuff folks, I hope you enjoy!

Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder