18 Ağustos 2011 Perşembe

FANCY A TRIP TO A LAND WHERE EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE?

No folks, I am tallking about the newest, coolest holliday destination nor do I mean Mr. Barrie's classic children's book Peter Pan with it's Never Never Land; although the latter comes pretty darn close... I am talking about the realms of your imaginations. Yes, we all love being taken to various wierd and wonderful places by filmmakers, but does it ever really compare to the lands you dreamt up when you were a kid? No, I thought not... And I agree, who has the time these days... Part of becoming an adult, obviously. So I reckon we are all very lucky that there are good people out there who have made it their job to dream up such lands and then show them to us. In animated movies.
Yes, mad inventors, talking beasts and good old fashioned magic make up the menu for this week. And don't worry folks, they all combine the necessities of an adult audience with the imagination of a child... Or pretty damn close...

Enjoy the show!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder