25 Ağustos 2011 Perşembe

FURTHER JOURNEYS TO FARAWAY LANDS ON ESSIE SPEAKS!

Well, like any good blog-writer I check my stats regularly. My aim was never to be the biggest blog in the world but to sort of, you know, have a discussion with like-minded folk sort of thing. I was happy to see the upward jolt in stats this week, and they could only mean one thing - you guys love animated movies!
That's so cool, so do I!
And since I have more animated movies than I can shake a stick at knocking around the house I decided to scrap my previous schedule and take another trip to strange lands and talking beasts... There is an Oscar nominee in the line-up as well as one part of a series that is marked to go down in history as one of the most successfull animations ever!

Step right in and enjoy the show!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder