21 Temmuz 2011 Perşembe

A TRIP BACK IN TIME WITH PERIOD PIECES!

Ok folks, here I am, back again, how are you doing?

Well, where I live you can feel the effects of Global Warming in every vain, it is so darn hot! But I don't let that stop me from watching my beloved movies. Especially since leaving the house and facing the heat and humidity has become a bit of a challange atm :)

So what have I got for you this week? Well, I know a person cannot live in the past but a visit n ow and then cannot hurt - that is why we all love period dramas so much! I have a goodly selection for you this week; first Maurice. Oscar nominee, wonderful love story, one of my favorite movies ever. Please like it - I'll get upset if you don't :S Secondly, Mrs. Dalloway, again a love story but... Not of the same kind. Watch it and see. And then, for those of us who fancy a cold chill down our spines (chance would be a fine thing in this climate!) we have Turning of the screw.

I hope you enjoy! Have a cool week (in all senses of the word!)

Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder