2 Temmuz 2011 Cumartesi

MIXED BAG ON ESSIE SPEAKS!

Well, I don't know about you guys but I have really "got in" to themes. You probably have noticed, most weeks have a theme now and I will be expanding on themes, themes for certain actors or directors or genres for example, and newer, wierder connections that I haven't thought of yet either. But in the meanwhile I have not and will not forget the good old "mixed bag", the style that started this little blog!
So what do we have this week? First up is Nosferatu, dating all the way back from 1922! Don't pooh - pooh the idea, the film is fascinating to watch, it may surprise you, it definately surprised me! Then we cross over in time and space to Sweden, where the master director Ingmar Bergman offers us "Wild Strawberries". And lastly, we jump across the ocean with Mr. Alfred Hitchcock to solve the mystery of "The Trouble With Harry". I adore all three of these films and love the fact that they're all together, if you see what I mean. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

happy viewing!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder