27 Ocak 2011 Perşembe

THEMED ESSIESPICS IS BACK! WELCOME TO "THE BEAST WITHIN" WEEK!

Well dear readers,
I hope this post finds you well? A little explanation about this weeks fare. I kinda felt you guys liked the theme idea I had so I decided to go for it more regularly... I may not be able to group every weeks entries into a theme ( some films are simply uncategorisable!) but I will do my level best, I have a few more ideas up my sleeve. This week's theme is "The Beast Within" Week. Ah yes, the human being's innate need for violence and gore... But do not worry, do not run screaming (please don't), I have only top quality stuff for my readers! Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez for those who prefer modern and a historical stunner Stanley Kubrick who prefer slightly older films... Step right in and see what you make of it!
And if there is any "theme" you would like to see explored do let me know! I do my best to please!
much love to you all,
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder