6 Mayıs 2014 Salı

ESSIE SPEAKS FROM THE HEART

I wish I had a nice, logical explanation for the fact that I have a very serious documentary and a tv series about vampires in the same update. All I can tell you is that these are the two things that caught my eye this week. They caught my eye and made their way straight down to my heart. I needed you to know about it.

I really need you to know about Blackfish. I have hated zoos ever since I was five years old, but this, I believe, is one of the best documentaries made on the matter along with The Cove.

And then, not to `take the taste away`, but to show you there are ways to entertain ourselves without enslaving other living beings - we have a collection of real live monsters for your amusement.

Scroll right on down ladies and gents!

happy viewing,
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder