17 Şubat 2014 Pazartesi

ESSIE PROWLS THE OSCARS

Ok, something exciting is happening in my life right now : I'M GOING TO JAPAN. In eight days to be precise. I'm super-excited, preparations are going at break-neck speed and fear-not I am stock-piling reviews so I can keep you amused and entertained even as I paint Osaka red. Ain't I the little multi-tasker? 

That's basically why this week was a bit late. Sorry about that. It's also why my next few reviews might be a bit skew-wiff timings-wise. But they will come. Oh fear not, they will come. 

And they will be largely centered around the Oscar season. I have started with a film I have really, really wanted to see for a long time. It has encited fierce debate and discussion - so I thought I might as well join the frey... Ladies and gentlemen, scroll on down for The Wolf of Wall Street!

happy viewing,
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder