5 Eylül 2013 Perşembe

ESSIE DOES A DOUBLE TAKE

You know, sometimes you have those films you need to re-watch. You enjoy it. But you just do a double take, for whatever reason.

It could be, like my first film today, that it goes so quick and there are so many "strands" to bring together that you just have to re-watch it once you are "in the know" just to  see it come together in real life.

Or it could be like my second film where there is just so much depth to the story and so many "layers" going on that you have to watch it once, to get the story, and then watch it again just to fully appreciate all the "layering" in the film.

I do not re-watch films often. I don't know why, it's a "thing" of mine. But these two babys definitely deserve a second, if not third whirl. And no matter how many whirls you decide to give it, I am confident you will get hours of enjoyment out of it.

happy viewing,
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder