30 Ağustos 2012 Perşembe

THE DEJA VUS OF MADAMDE BOVARY

Well hello there.

Firstly I want to appologise for not having  been able to get my output back up to three films a week yet. My life involves dissertations, job hunting, flat hunting and moving into temporary accomodation at the moment. And although my regular escapes to filmland continue unabaited, I need energy to actually write the things up to the standard I would like to present them to you. So bare with me a bit more. We'll be back up to three soon.

In the meanwhile though, we have some good 'uns this week. We have a tribute to Tony Scott in the shape of my favorite movie of his (and there will be more of this coming up by the way) and a breath-taking costume drama to sweep you off your feet besides. I'm confident about these two. I know you're going to like them.

By the way, a quick little "behind the scenes" moment. I rewatched one of my favorite films the other day. I was confident I had reviewed it here. Heck, I was sure I had. Turns out, I hadn't. I'm literally hopping with excitement. I can't wait 'till next week when I get to share it with you!!

in the meanwhile, happy viewing,
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder