2 Ağustos 2012 Perşembe

LOVE, LIFE, AND ALL THINGS CONNECTED TO GOING SIX FEET UNDER

Now, heads up. The theme of this week does not sound the most promising there ever was. But hear me out, it's a part of life and I have approached it in as novel a way as possible. You see, the theme for this week, is death. By this I do not mean horror films. That would be too easy. Or war films as such. I have, over the past couple of weeks watched a few positively amazing films /TV series, the common thread being the grand presence of death. I know this is now a topic we really prefer not to talk about but as we all know, it's pretty much unavoidable. So I reckon, if we must talk about it, we need to take a look at those works / artists that discuss it in the non-conventional ways. I reckon everything in life merits a fresh angle from time to time, so why not death? Here are a few works that have done just that. Happy viewing, Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder