15 Şubat 2012 Çarşamba

ESSIE SPEAKS OF QUEER MOVIES - PART 2

Hello readers!

As you can see I am back on track again with a triple-bill of hopefully brilliant films for you. Now I may have mentioned a few weeks ago that my studies have brought me into contact with a lot of films from the "queer cinema" movement. There were good ones and bad ones, ones suitable for the blog and not, as with any genre. But the main problem was that there were so many good ones that I simply couldn't fit them into the a single blog entry. So here are some more - of only the best of course!

This week the films are based around one particular topic; trans-gender and cross dressing. I am sure a lot of you have heard of the tragic true story Boys Don't Cry. Ma Vie en Rose / My Lif in Pink you may not have heard of - but it may well be a surprising discovery! - and Breakfast on Pluto... Well, we all need something to make us laugh a bit right? Life is a serious matter but not all doom and gloom...

I hope you enjoy!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder