16 Ağustos 2012 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF THE GHOST THAT COMMITED THE BANK JOB


Well howdy folks! I hope my posts find you well!  

Well the Olympics have come and gone in London town and yours truly, proud but exhausted to have plated some minor part in the proceedings, has returned to her real life. My real life includes dissertations, finding a new place to stay and job hunting at the moment. The only way to escape the stress and madness is movies. Lots of movies. Coming at you right, now.

Well I have two of my faves to share with you today. One is a spine-chilling thriller by one of my favourite directors Roman Polanski. And if that brand of excitement proves a little too much for you, take a trip back to the ‘70s and get stuck into a good old gangster movie. Well, this is me you’re talking to. Of course there’s a twist to it.

P.S There is a reason the title of this post looks a bit off. I have to stress at this point that neither of the week's entries has anything remotely to do with absurd comedy. Read on. I'm sure you'll get it :) 

Enjoy!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder