12 Ağustos 2015 Çarşamba

WHAT ESSIE HAS BEEN DOING THIS WEEK

Howdy folks.

I know, I have been pretty shit about my timings with this blog. I am sorry. I really am.

But you know what, it's back on track. I've even got a written schedule for it and things. It's going to be good. More to the point though, it's going to be regular.

There will be a few plays scattered in there too by the way. That's a new thing that made it's way into the blog. I think I'll keep it - unless if you'd rather I didn't. Just say if that's the case.    

I've slumped into a kind of summer laziness to be brutally honest with you. I'm not leaving town this year but I am trying to rest the old machinery a little bit. That's partly why my scheduling has gone to pot I think. The other half - more specific to this week - is the fact that the wifi in my house has been down for almost a week. And since I don't work with a computer, there all my writing was, stuck. On my laptop. Waiting for me to lug it to the nearest coffee shop. Oh well, luckily it didn't come to that...

Anyway, check out my review of - in some circles - cult classic Dancer in the Dark. Next week I'll be up to some theatrical mischief - and by next week I do mean wednesday in case you were confused - so stay tuned...

much love,
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder