21 Temmuz 2014 Pazartesi

ESSIE IS BACK!!

Hey guys....

OK I know that probably "Oh I'm back" doesn't mean much to you at this point. I said that a few weeks ago but failed to materialize. This time I mean it and shall go about proving it with my actions. I have many films under my belt and have plenty to say about every single one.

Now, what do we start with then? As always, the heart. I always start with the heart. This little number wheedled its way into my heart. I'm confident it will do so with yours too. There is something especially cathartic about seing really good things that really happen in real life affirmed on the screen. And I mean this as opposed to a "feel good" movie that furnishes you with rosy and often unrealistic magical solutions. The Perks of Being a Wallflower is that rare beast; a realistic film, applicable to real life and a realistically happy, cathartic ending.

Scroll down for more!

happy viewing and have a good week!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder