12 Haziran 2014 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF PUBLIC ENNEMIES

"Public ennemy Number One! You hear that? Number one!" Mesrine chuckles and raises his glass to the television set. That for me is one of the scenes that really encapsulates the spirit of Mesrine. He is much, much larger than life, therefore he gets not only two films (because honestly he wouldn't have fitted into a single one) but an entire spotlight to himself on the blog this week. I have a bit of a soft spot for French cinema as you know folks. That's why I push it a little from time to time. Hopefully it's working :)

I am sorry for the delay folks - my "real" job is keeping me on my toes and messing with my blogging commitments but fear not there will be a new post every week possibly late but never actually never if you see what I mean.

happy viewing folks,
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder