17 Şubat 2011 Perşembe

TALES OF THE UNEXPECTED WEEK

Hello there!

In case you hadn't noticed I am back with this weeks reccomendations! Now, I've kept up the whole theme thing for another week and it's cartoons again. But ah... Not the kinda cartoons you were expecting. Now, what do you think of when I say the word "animation" or "cartoon"? I can't actually hear your answers but my educated guess would be something "Pixar-esque". Colorful, happy. Not so this lot. This lot is anything but that. Some are dark in content, some are dark - well... literally - as in black and white, and sometimes just plain different! Just wanted to show you the other face of animations this week fellas! I have three prime specimins below, scroll right down...

see you next week!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder