30 Eylül 2010 Perşembe

CHANGES IN THE BLOG!

Hey there ladies and gents!

I hope you are all doing well and watching plenty of movies! Me I'm fine - and excited about a couple of cool features I've added.

First of all, I am rather disheartened about your retisence to sharing your thoughts on the topic in hand with me. So I have made it simpler : beneath each post you will see three options "fun" - as in you enjoyed reading the post "want to see this" as in, well, self explanatory and "disagree" as in you think I'm talking through my proverbial hat. Just one click if you're that-a-way inclined! (Feel free to expand on that in comments!)

Secondly, you will see a couple of familiar logos under each post, blogger, twitter, facebook and the like. Those are for those of you who want to share any of the posts you particularly like on any of said mediums.

That's the news for now, much much love and I hope you enjoy this weeks' updates!

Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder